The No Tech Day party at my place on 2-28. (3 Viewers)

In or out?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dunno if Conner is working the night shift or what, so not sure when we will leave. If I have my way we will leave before the sun comes up. When I'm going to do something fun I want to start as early as possible.
We are bringing the tires & wheels & I plan to see them ON the 40, so there's that!

He can sleep in the passenger seat! I have that gas tank and want to see Tonys hog as early and as often as possible on tech day!

We don't have to work on No Tech Day. Just, you know, bringing you stuff for your rig from half way across the country out of the kindness of our hearts & would love to see your face as you smile with glee at your new wheels on the rig.....but you know.....whatever.

It might be hard to change tires in a shipping container, though I do plan to bring the 40 home early for a power steering conversion... How early is the question...

Lets see where the day takes us.

As one of those with an epically long journey, text me when Tony and them arrive and ill head over...

OR whenever Aimee kicks me out of the house so she can watch her vampire shows and bake with my niece.

She can come bake and watch vampire shows with Bryan.

I'd imagine you'd have to get pretty baked to sit through Twilight.

c023d8e066c9719d7d5e008d588e71a6.jpg

lol!!! Its some vampire TV show (not the one on HBO with the nekkidness). I don't think there is enough weed in the world to make twilight interesting.

Your mom told me

He can sleep in the passenger seat! I have that gas tank and want to see Tonys hog as early and as often as possible on tech day!

I do work 2nd shift unfortunately....Tony and I shall get this figured out. The cabin fever has beyond set in so I'm way ready to hang out with the wheeling crowd at least to hold me over

Sorry to miss this, i will be doing a pub crawl somewhere areound East Lansing is what i'm told.

No worries, just be prepared for late night 35% pics of Bill.

I'm very much ready to hang wit da gang myself. Won't be wheeling, but this is the next best thing. This and tech day next month.

QUOTE="Gumby, post: 9612209, member: 310"]East LA? The wife is there now. prolly who Gappy is crawling with.[/QUOTE]

Bon will be on her hands and knees crawling alright......beotch!

Well, I may not be there until later, as I might be buying a car Saturday morning. Hopefully that does not take too long.

Well, I may not be there until later, as I might be buying a car Saturday morning. Hopefully that does not take too long.

Sounds like just the sort of thing that should be a group activity! I say wait until later and 6 or 10 of us fine up standing gentleman will accompany you (plus a handle of captain) and offer side line advice and test drive services.

sounds like the trans swap on the DD went well.

It went good, but that is a factor in procuring a new DD. Swapping a trans in February sucks...

I don't want to spend the money, but I also want to start torching front suspension parts off the taco.

Sounds like just the sort of thing that should be a group activity! I say wait until later and 6 or 10 of us fine up standing gentleman will accompany you (plus a handle of captain) and offer side line advice and test drive services.

There's an idea!! 6 of your drunk asses can probibly negotiate better than me sober.

Last edited:
s***! This is sounding like its gonna be a great trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom