The No Tech Day party at my place on 2-28. (1 Viewer)

In or out?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tech day has been moved to 3-28.

I know at least Tony is still going to make the trek into town on 2-28 and crash at my place. So, I figured I'd host a shindig since it's about the party more than the tech anyway... We just subtract tech and add heat and a bar.

Everyone is invited and i have a guest bed as well a few comfy couches for crashing.

I'm located off of i55 and weber rd. Pm me for address.

I'm in

I will most definitely be there, penis in hand!

Geoff, if you could bring that gas tank, I'll show you my dick!
Hell even if you forget it I'll still show you. It may not look like much to others, but I can't help but be proud of it!

If Conner is gonna make it we can still ride share.

can we get pizza!?!

If you're good.

Geoff, if you could bring that gas tank, I'll show you my dick!
Hell even if you forget it I'll still show you. It may not look like much to others, but I can't help but be proud of it!

Erect or flaccid?

Tony, Jeremy, Jen, Connor, Geoff, Rob, Dayreal....

Anyone else?

It's the same day as our baby shower, playing it by ear.

The x's plan to be there

Still planning to make an early appearance. What time do the shenanigans start?

Hmmm, Hard to say. Here is my long, nonhelpful, hazy response: Ill be around all day, and people are welcome to come by at anytime. I imagine the more lively festivities will occur later in the evening/night. I also imagine some of the travelers (Bill, Tony, Connor, Dayreal, yourself) may end up at my place earlier in the afternoon (i could be wrong....???). I know Connor is bringing me tires and that may lead to a short quest to my storage place to see my 40 and drop the tires... Sorry, I dont really have a plan, I am not sure when people will come over, I dont want to give a time because some people are driving a long way and I dont want them to schedule their drive around that.

Does that help at all? ;)

As one of those with an epically long journey, text me when Tony and them arrive and ill head over...

OR whenever Aimee kicks me out of the house so she can watch her vampire shows and bake with my niece.

Hmmm, Hard to say. Here is my long, nonhelpful, hazy response: Ill be around all day, and people are welcome to come by at anytime. I imagine the more lively festivities will occur later in the evening/night. I also imagine some of the travelers (Bill, Tony, Connor, Dayreal, yourself) may end up at my place earlier in the afternoon (i could be wrong....???). I know Connor is bringing me tires and that may lead to a short quest to my storage place to see my 40 and drop the tires... Sorry, I dont really have a plan, I am not sure when people will come over, I dont want to give a time because some people are driving a long way and I dont want them to schedule their drive around that.

Does that help at all? ;)

You couldn't have been any more specific. :grinpimp:

Well, I have to be in Maryland by around 3pm on Sunday. So I'll back track from there and figure out if I can swing an appearance.

Dunno if Conner is working the night shift or what, so not sure when we will leave. If I have my way we will leave before the sun comes up. When I'm going to do something fun I want to start as early as possible.
We are bringing the tires & wheels & I plan to see them ON the 40, so there's that!

Is there gonna be tech on tech day?? Wierd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom