The MUD 100 series Photos thread (58 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The fleet is growing, young & old
View attachment 1321001
I want a 60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a 200. But next on the shopping list is a GX in the next couple years (maybe the 200 instead - depending on the wife's mood at the time).

Huge thanks to Georg @ Valley Hybrids - Stockton, CA for the transformation!
Stock LC100.jpg

LC100 Post Lift.jpg

LC100 Post Lift 2.jpg

It's not that bad actually, I was expecting worse. It's an 01 with a 4 speed. It ain't no sports car but also not worth the 4K it would cost to rehear.....with lockers and everything

Lift specs?

Lift specs?
OME 860's, OME torsion bars, fox 2.0 shocks, bior diff drop, man-a-fre extended rear links all new bushing and links for front and rear sway bars, just differential 1 inch spacers. Rebooted cv's. 285/75/18 Toyo RT

Not lift associated but Weathertechs front to back, recovered speaker grill cloth with new. Baselines all fluids and new timing belt water pump, then a complete stereo update, morel tempo 6 up front, focal access 5.25, pioneer digital 5 channel amp, 2 x 8 inch infinity subs. All within the last 4 months. Next is new seat covers from landcruiserheaven.com. Maybe a 1 inch BL, I couldn't source one before the lift install, and maybe nitro uca's. Repaint or remove the roof rack. Address the body moulding clear coat issue.

This site has been absolutely invaluable including countless PM's to guys like Spressomon, Beno, sonk76......with tons of ?'s.

Last edited:
but enough, this is not a drawer thread.

View attachment 1308889
yes, but it's pictures of drawers in a 100! What a nice setup - beautiful work! I like the latches on the side to ensure they wont come out! I have had mine be not fully latched - they were booby trapped and cameout at me on a steep incline.

yup, guys, let's get those drones working!

Both of them Diesel, 2006 and 1996 .

Tjm on Hdj 100 , saffari on Hdj 80

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom