1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"The Lifted Lexus" Facebook page up for grabs.

Discussion in '120-Series Toyotas' started by BonnerBB, Feb 24, 2014.

1. BonnerBB

BonnerBB

I am looking for someone to co-moderate and eventually TAKE OVER the Lifted Lexus Facebook page.

Ideally, I am looking to hand it over to someone that is all over the GX470 threads that won't miss all the cool pictures of the NEW GX's that are being built.

When I started the page there were really only 4 of us. Now I think there are around a dozen.

WHO is the most active on ALL the GX threads and is interested in keeping this page going.

I sold my GX a couple months back and hate to see the page go to the wayside.

Please pass this along to anyone you think might be interested if it isn't you.

All I ever really did was snag the photos from threads and organize them into Albums with a link back to the thread.

Here is the page if you have NO idea what I am talking about.

https://www.facebook.com/theliftedlexus

I am going to be picky who I choose. Most likely I will look at your OWN build thread to see if you are up to technical task. If you don't have alot of pictures on your own thread then I don't know that I will choose you.

Then again maybe ya'll don't give a crap about it and I will let it go stale. :(

B-
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  2. DanKunz

DanKunz

I can help.
  3. BonnerBB

BonnerBB

Dan, you have always been a HUGE help. I have found a guy running an online magazine that has offered to help me.

You mind helping him out? He is a creative guy and am actually hoping that he will do better than I did with posting photos and such.
  4. mcewan13

mcewan13 SILVER Star

Bonner, can I ask why you've moved away from the GX470? I'm in the market for a replacement for our 03 100 series as the moment and am considering both GX470s and hundreds.
  5. DanKunz

DanKunz

No worries Bonner, PM me on FB with anything you need.
  6. BonnerBB

BonnerBB

Short story.
    I don't have a five step commute to work like Dan Kunz so my 100 miles per workday was costing me a fortune in gas.

Long story.

Had a beater 91 pathfinder dedicated wheeler that my wife wouldn't even look at.

Had a GX470 that was costing me $450 in gas per month for my work commute. Never really could bring myself to scratch it either.

Wife always wanted a Jeep cause all women like Jeeps and not beatup Nissans.

Sold the 91 Nissan Pathfinder Beater and Sold the GX470 because I had a buyer.

Bought a 06 Rubicon Unlimited (convertible for the wife and wheeler w/ lockers for dad) and bought a 2014 Mazda 6 which without me even trying is getting 31 mpg.

My car payment expense is now LESS and I have TWO cars better fit for their intended purpose.

Jeep is a piece of junk mechanically as all Chrysler products are but is fun for the whole family. Whenever Japan comes out with a convertible/locked/solid axle vehicle I will be the first in line.

Buying a Jeep you are also in an instant Jeep community. Most local groups are swarming with Jeeps and the odd man out is never taken seriously when you are unwilling to wheel it if there is a potential to scratch it. Most places I wheel give you Texas pinstriping. Jeep was pre-scratched when I bought it. :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  7. DanKunz

DanKunz

In fairness, my commute is only 15 steps, not 5 miles :)
  8. BonnerBB

BonnerBB

Fixed Dan. LOL