The Knitting Circle (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You need some beads rolled in that flat sheet metal. It will make it much stronger and much more rigid.

Nice!

welcome back to the addiction, pictures or it didn't happen

Hey I thought I should introduce my self over here. I'm down in auburn but it seems most of y'all are up in Birmingham. I get up that ways every once in while. I recently joined the land cruiser club when I bought two 1972 fj40s out of sylacauga. One has a solid body and the other had been wrecked and is for parts. I've got a build thread going here in the fj40 section and one on pirate.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Welcome aboard, looks like you have a serious project on your hands!

Where did you find the LX?

You taking out the AHC or using Slee over ride until it gives out?
Found it in Huntsville. I'm leaving the AHC stock for now because it works well and I won't go larger than these tires, which measure out at 33.2". It doesn't rub in Neutral and will be in high mode when I need the clearance, so I dont really see a need to trick it into staying in high mode all the time. I'll change the fluid and hook up a techstream I bought off amazon to make sure the system is in spec and make adjustments as needed. I am installing airbags in the back for towing. Running boards are coming off next weekend

Low:

Neutral:

High:

Last edited:
Anybody know of any good places down my way that can blast my body and maybe my frame too?

as of aug 1 we will be homeless.
we have a contract on our house, and the one we were going to buy failed inspection so spectacularly I'm not sure I would buy it even if they wrote me a check for all the issues.

I keep thinking about cramalot and bowman Odyssey and considering just getting a truly mobile home.

Get one of those tiny houses you can tow with you everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom