The Farm (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got the last 2 doors and all the hardware on Tuesday. Guy finished the backsplash today and we had our "vacuum" test this afternoon too. Still waiting on the electrical final, but GC went ahead and called for CO inspection on Friday. Shower Glass is supposed to go in on Friday along with the bank walk-thru, so we are pushing hard to move in the next week. Regardless we are going to be out by the end of June, might be sleeping in a tent in the backyard, but we will be out of the apartment.

Pictures
IMG_3043.jpg

IMG_3044-1.jpg

0622160726a_HDR-1.jpg

On a more actual farm side of things, the JD will be getting it's 50 hour transmission service and I got the Massey Fergusen running and did some Bush-hogging on Saturday. I then apparently ran it out of diesel and had to tow it back, so that will be next on the list after the move is finished.

Looking forward to doing more farm stuff and less house ranting in the near future.

Last edited:
Well the electrical inspector finally found the house (with an assist from one of my wonderful neighbors), and it passed with a couple minor notes. CO inspection set for tomorrow....

@TeddyBoy sorry I can't make it to AOP this weekend.... Cause I'll be moving

IMG_20160624_125023777-1.jpg

Damn it's been a wild ride, but tonight we will be sleeping in the new house, maybe on the floor, but in the house.

0626162039_HDR-1.jpg

Still have a good bit of sorting and unpacking but after a long day mowing weeds the best part was being able to just put everything up and just walk across the yard and into the house.

nothing is so much fun as packing and moving and then trying to get organized. The high point is getting out of the old place into the new...

Good luck on the new house...etc, I'm sure there will be a thousand things to do over the near term.

Great looking place, man! I bet it is great to see the final result after all of the working and waiting!

It only took 2 more weeks, but we are finally actually complete now that the shower glass is finally installed.

IMG_1286.jpg

Only bad thing is I wasn't paying attention and the shower arm is going to have to be swapped to one with a 90° end because it is aimed at the door glass and not the half-wall.... Oh well, not the end of the world.

Last edited:
Great looking place!

Thanks Hugh, hate I wasn't able to make it down to Rome last week. Stay safe my friend and we look forward to your stateside return.

PARTY

When.

Thought we forgot huh.

I ain't forgot. We are trying to get something together for when it cools off a little bit. It's been too d@mn hot to do anything much lately, but we working on it. Stay tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom