The definitive, "Found a good deal on CL" thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ARB winch Bumper for Toyota Tacoma 96-04 or 4runner 3rd gen - $500

00a0a_3TZweZbVIvt_1200x900.jpg

I wanted to pick this up for my son yesterday but we are leaving town, didn't have the time and sure it will be gone by the time we get back. :(

I wanted to pick this up for my son yesterday but we are leaving town, didn't have the time and sure it will be gone by the time we get back. :(

maybe I can help you out? you have a PM

maybe I can help you out? you have a PM

I already have appointment to look at it this morning. I've dealt with this guy before.

FYI that is not the one he selling. Told me he has a second one. I want to check out what modifications are needed for a 4Runner.

Seller wanted me to pass along that the bumper is sold. Said he was flooded with calls on it. He still has a super charger for the 3.4 he wants $1,500 for it. Tempting but already have a 4.7 V8 4Runner if I want more power.

Saw this on letgo... chassis trailer HUMVEE wheels/tires...

Trailer

c7641c69973ef275c9474fb082c1c8cf.jpg

I already have a problem last thing I need is another website to search.

I looked for the M416 version of the flatbed for a long time. Plan was to put a Toyota pickup on it. Ended up with trailer made from a Toyota pickup. Guessing this trailer is based on the M101A3. Good start for a base camp but not sure I would want to drag that behind on the trail. Military so it's over built and heavy.

The guy with the super charger called me this afternoon to tell me he located a very clean ARB bull bar for the 4th gen 4Runner that he was going to throw up on CL. He thought about me because I told him didn't need the super charger because has the 4.7 V8 in our 4th gen 4Runner. Don't look for it on CL he delivered it this evening.:grinpimp:

Figure the bull bar on my 3rd gen 4Runner would solve whether I would keep it or sell sell it. Now back to square one.:bang:

The guy with the super charger called me this afternoon to tell me he located a very clean ARB bull bar for the 4th gen 4Runner that he was going to throw up on CL. He thought about me because I told him didn't need the super charger because has the 4.7 V8 in our 4th gen 4Runner. Don't look for it on CL he delivered it this evening.:grinpimp:

Can you get him to find a 100 series bull bar?

Can you get him to find a 100 series bull bar?

The 4th gen bull bar looks huge, wasn't sure it wasn't from something else. The seller said it was off a 05. Doing research found 03-05 is different the 06-09. I texted him to confirm. Sent me a picture of the 4Runner it's off and it is correct one. On the 100 series believe it's 98-02 and 03-07. If you find one be sure it's the correct year range or what it would take to mod.

I will ask him to contact if he does find a Land Cruiser bull bar for any year or just about any other item for a Land Cruiser.

The 4th gen bull bar looks huge, wasn't sure it wasn't from something else. The seller said it was off a 05. Doing research found 03-05 is different the 06-09. I texted him to confirm. Sent me a picture of the 4Runner it's off and it is correct one. On the 100 series believe it's 98-02 and 03-07. If you find one be sure it's the correct year range or what it would take to mod.

I will ask him to contact if he does find a Land Cruiser bull bar for any year or just about any other item for a Land Cruiser.

Thanks John. Yes, 98-02 and 03-07 for the 100. I am fine with either one of them.

Anybody know if this is Tim Hill's parts hoard? The address looks vaguely familiar and there are several separate ads for 40 series parts.

FJ40 parts

address sure looks like it

If it's in good shape, this is a good deal...granted it's in Alabama...

03 Lexus gx470

Someone should jump on this one for a wheeling rig/trailer queen. That is if it's not stolen . . . . .

fj62 Toyota land cruiser

Could also have a dismantling title. Bought parts from a 82 FJ40 including frame and tub. VIN plaques were removed and came with a dismantling title. I couldn't transfer it just wanted it for proof it wasn't a stolen vehicle since I had enough to look like a vehicle. Believe that title pretty much means it can never be registered for the road again. Lien or salvage could probably be dealt with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom