The definitive, "Found a good deal on CL" thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

who needs a trailer. I could overland in this just fine :grinpimp:

00V0V_60djAsUYa75_600x450.jpg

If I had 7k laying around, I'd buy it just as a conversation piece

Shoot I'd throw some rockwells and 49 inch Iroc Super Swampers on it..

Looks nice. Not sure I could live with RHD though. If it was a DD I would get used to it but since I would only drive it recreationally it would probably bug me. I also think the market is going to be flooded with these things soon. They are being imported like crazy now that 1990 is legal and price may crash after a while. Nice truck though.

This place is bringing them in seemingly by the boat load. Couple nice 80's on the list.

Land Cruisers Direct - Vehicle Inventory

Seems to be quite a few other companies doing the same lately.

You have to wonder though if any of these were caught in the tsunami and flooded or even happened to be near ***ushima. Tough to know what you are getting.

Last edited:
I think as the importers get it dialed in, there will be more and more of them competing. Im guessing in about one year the market uniqueness will wear off and the prices will come down on these imports - just my .02

I think as the importers get it dialed in, there will be more and more of them competing. Im guessing in about one year the market uniqueness will wear off and the prices will come down on these imports - just my .02

I agree, in a year or two they will be slow selling at 10-15k or less. Not a lot of people that will put up with RHD. Honestly for the prices they are asking for these you could import a diesel and 5 speed and swap it in a solid LHD for less.

Is nobody going to buy this guys pool fence, eerrrrrrrrrrrr roof rack? Been listed for ever:hillbilly:

Landcruiser roof rack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom