The Daily Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpeg

I got it!

looking to get a 10k car hauler for the bruiser. anybody have bias between Sure Trac and Big Tex, it seems those are the most go to trailers around here.

And nobody damage to either rig
Unless you count breaking the end plates on both sides of my winch. Hmmm, I wonder how that could have happened?

Looked at an '81 BJ-42 LHD this week in Wentworth NH. Guy was asking $10K but said he would take $9.5. Ran OK, Aqualu body, mild lift and 235/15s, H42, solid frame with super rustproofing, minor rust on a couple steel body parts.

It reminded me of driving a tractor with less torque, it wouldn't crawl a mild hill, it needs a turbo. Getting to 55 takes about a 1/2 mile and it started shaking in the front end, so there was some work needed there. I'd hate to face a hill.

I was going to offer $8500 knowing I'd have to put about $2500 in it to get it turbo'd and more roadworthy and rust issues fixed if I was going to keep it. On the other hand, I think I could have flipped it for a small profit. He neglected to mention Toyota LandCruiser in his ad title.

In any case, he sold it yesterday and I'm wondering if anyone on YT bought it.

image.jpeg
Getting there

I have an Vermont casting wood stove that i might use. Not sure right now.

image.jpeg
Thanks.
Plenty of storage space for cruiser parts.

Is that a room up top for when you get kicked out? :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom