The Daily Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just ordered a pair of trailer axles. Fall Gathering prep is underway!

The subject of aluminum trailers came up this past weekend so I did some searching.

7 X 16 5K GVW for only $4059 <> 7 x 16 All Aluminum Utility Trailer

Search "Aluminum Trailer Loudon" in NH Craigslist. Variety of sizes and deck options, wood deck is about $600 less. I would think a 7 foot wide trailer with 5K gvw could work for some of us. Price seems reasonable to me. I think Minnie would fit on one with pounds to spare.

Are there any pictures from this past weekend or are they posted somewhere else?

I have a few I'd like to post from Chip and I wheeling out back at F&F and our run earlier in the day on Upper Waumbus (or am I not supposed to say that?).

Just call and forgive me as a newbie as I work my way back into the fold.

EG

Are there any pictures from this past weekend or are they posted somewhere else?

I have a few I'd like to post from Chip and I wheeling out back at F&F and our run earlier in the day on Upper Waumbus (or am I not supposed to say that?).

Just call and forgive me as a newbie as I work my way back into the fold.

EG
Please do post pics so we can keep the site updated with new pics from our events.

sorry didn't take any pic's, was too busy with the crazy amount of traction everywhere, great weekend

sorry didn't take any pic's, was too busy with the crazy amount of traction everywhere, great weekend
I think Lance's daughters where taking pics. Can you get ahold of them?

Goose Neck / 5th wheel trailer - $1500 Goose Neck/5th wheel trailer

Not mine but might make a nice toy hauler with room to build camper with upstairs sleeping area. Looks pretty heavy duty.

I have some pix from the run at Upper Waumbus and a few more from out back at FNF.

IMG_2612.JPG

Last edited:
IMG_2614.jpg
IMG_2615.JPG

IMG_2616.JPG

IMG_2617.JPG

IMG_2619.JPG

More

IMG_2620.JPG

IMG_2621.JPG

IMG_2622.JPG

IMG_2623.JPG