The Copper State Cruiser Resto Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking good. Is that a leather steering wheel cover? Where'd you find it?

Looking good. Is that a leather steering wheel cover? Where'd you find it?
Thanks. ..
Bought it on Amazon. I like the old school look and feel. The steering wheel wasn't perfect so it's an upgrade.

Soft top thrown on...
1440651949572.jpg
1440651960861.jpg

1440651960861.jpg

Tada!
1440817777553.jpg
1440817804340.jpg
1440817827358.jpg
1440817846194.jpg
1440817890409.jpg

its not done until you put the wipers on! looks nice. Does it have a lift? What size tires?

its not done until you put the wipers on! looks nice. Does it have a lift? What size tires?
Yep. Waiting for a set to show up. Also waiting on the side mirrors.
2.5" unknown lift, running 31 x 10.50 x 15.

bam! where did you get the gaskets for the triangle window in the doors?
Those are original to the doors and unobtainium. These are in fair shape and still usable. Otherwise you would have to make your own.
Maybe someone is making them?

nice! Yeah - dave at genesis4x4 gets them made. I think he was having trouble with the current batch... I waited over 3 months for my gaskets and he ended up giving me my money back while he waits for them to arrive.
FJ40 Factory Soft-Top Parts

nice keep up the good work

beautiful build, really nice work man, have you found a source for the stock acorn nuts that go on the wiper blades? I have one but need a 2nd.
Those are very hard to find. I do have one but went with a set of stainless steel ones instead.
Thanks for the compliments.

Loo
nice! Yeah - dave at genesis4x4 gets them made. I think he was having trouble with the current batch... I waited over months for my gaskets and he ended up giving me my money back while he waits for them to arrive.
FJ40 Factory Soft-Top Parts
Yes, I enquired about a set but was told they may be months away from getting a set made. So I'm going with the original ones. They are in fair shape and should last a good while before being replaced. Again, unobtainium for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom