Thanks yoyokid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Just got back from 8 days in Saline. The first four the weather was warm and calm, and I really got to enjoy the shade cover Doug gave me last fall.
image.jpeg

Looks Good... best deal from Costco...

I'm glad you had fun.

Just got back from 8 days in Saline. The first four the weather was warm and calm, and I really got to enjoy the shade cover Doug gave me last fall.
View attachment 1232394

Mark,

I'm jonesing over your triangle shade cover!! I already have several telescoping poles and have been using a rectangular tarp... Necessitates one more pole than yours.

So, I bought the only one Costco had for $29.99 - it has three 13' sides and came with ropes attached.

Before I open/use it, do you get plenty of shade from the wider center? I last took geometry in 1963...

Thanks!!

Danny

I didn't even know this thing existed until last year. Call it Cruiser karma. I went over to yoyokid's house to help him swap a 4 speed trans into his 40 last summer. Hottest day of the year. Took a cooler full of fluids with me. I get there and he's got one of these things hanging off the front of his garage. I was super impressed that it blocked a lot of the sun, but was nowhere near as stifling as being under an easy-up.

So he bought me one as a token of appreciation. I took it to a desert party I went to at the end of September. Long hot weekend. Again, lots of canopies. I set up shop playing guitar on a couch outside the living room of the house. Once the sun got overhead, I got that shade out of the bag, we strung it out to a tree and I kid you not, it became one of the hubs of the party. I literally had to leave it behind and pick it up on my next pass thru Palmdale.

You will not be disappointed.

Last edited:
Danny

I didn't evn know this thing existed until last year. Call it Cruiser karma. I went over to yoyokid's house to help him swap a 4 speed trans into his 40 last summer. Hottest day of the year. Took a cooler full of fluids with me. I get there and he's got one of these things hanging off the front of his garage. I was super impressed that it blocked a lot of the sun, but was nowhere near as stifling as being under an easy-up.

So he bought me one as a token of appreciation. I took it to a desert party I went to at the end of September. Long hot weekend. Again, lots of canopies. I set up shop playing guitar on a couch outside the living room of the house. Once the sun got overhead, I got that shade out of the bag, we strung it out to a tree and I kid you not, it became one of the hubs of the party. I literally had to leave it behind and pick it up on my next pass thru Palmdale.

You will not be disappointed.

Sounds great!! Thanks guy!!

I always wanted to play the guitar!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom