1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks C-Dan

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by bderks, Jul 1, 2003.

1. bderks

bderks

Got the front mud flaps installed, they look great - and it's nice to not beat the piss out of my boards anymore on a little trail I run near here. One question for anybody out there who has removed the running boards - how on earth did you remove those little rubber pieces that cover the opening between the bottom of the rear flares and the top of the boards? I tried to remove that bolt underneath that holds them on, but they both broke off without budging a bit. :-/

Now for some pimping - talk to C-Dan if you need parts, great prices and fast shipping. Not to mention it's nice to talk to a parts guy that actually knows a cruiser!!!

2. Beowulf

Beowulf

The running joke at C-Dan's dealership is that he stocks every Toyota part you could possibly need.... as long as it's for a '93 Land Cruiser. :D

-B-

3. landtoy80

landtoy80

Does C-Dan own the dealer ship? What is it called?
    kurt

4. cruiserdan

cruiserdan SupportingVendor Emeritus Supporting Vendor Moderator

Surrounded by Cruisers from all over the world
    No Kurt, C-dan does NOT own the dealership, the poor sod works for a living........... :-/

B-, does that mean I need to return all the stuff that fits yours?

5. Junk

Junk

Nope - just send it up here. You can send B the bill though. He can sell off all his used nuts to pay for it. :D

6. Rogue

Rogue

He stocks the stuff for 94 also. But, they are virtually identical except the flaps, the 93s with R-12, and likely some little things.