TEQ Logo Unbreakable Pint Cup- In Stock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yjeff

AZ to Alaska to Argentina in Land Cruisers '12-'16
Threads
Website
www.overlandtheworld.com
image-jpg.1024383

I'm doing a small batch of Unbreakable TEQ logo pint glasses. These are printed on silicone cups that are dishwasher safe, microwave safe, oven safe, and freezer safe. Unmeltable to 500F. The reverse side has measurement marks.

You can use the same cup for ice cold beer or for boiling hot soup. The same cup can be a popsicle mold or an egg poacher. Throw it in your camping gear.

Quantities In Stock.
*Frosted White - OUT OF STOCK for shipping, if I get enough interest, I'll order more. However, there are under 5 left directly from Camelback Toyota
*Frosted Gray - 20 in stock

Price for 1 is $17 shipped CONUS.
Price for 2 is $32 shipped CONUS.
Price for 3 is $45 shipped CONUS.
Price for 4+ is $13/per and USPS flat rate shipping. I can fit 2-8 cups in a padded envelope ($7) and up to 20 in a Large flat rate box for $13

Price is $13 picked up from me directly in Scottsdale. They are also available for sale at Camelback Toyota.

PAYPAL INSTRUCTIONS:
yjeff (at) aol.com
INCLUDE: MUD name, real name, address, quantity
I'm using USPS, so no delivery to UPS stores
Please send me a PM for ALTERNATE PAYMENTS OPTIONS.

I am not a business, I am doing this for fun. Please send paypal funds as a gift or I get charged 2.9% + $.30. If you are not happy with it, please send it back and I'll refund you the $13/cup.

Please indicate your interest and quantity, and I'll start a list.

Thank you.

LIST is now only in the Classifieds ->small business storefront

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I will take one

2 for me please.

I beta tested ;) this on a recent camping trip and poured boiling coffee in it. Was very comfortable to hold and kept the coffee hot for quite some time.

When I was done, it was easy to clean up and I packed it (more like folded it) into my kitchen set. It can never break - best cup ever :grinpimp:

3 for me please!

Please add me for 2.
Thanks,
Norm

Put me in for one too.

2 please

A set of two please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom