TEQ Logo Unbreakable Pint Cup- In Stock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lids have arrived. Just need to get them out to everyone.
image.jpg
I took one, passed another on to Murf through LCP. My best option may be our next club meet or a centrally located drop off site for pick up. I will post up in a few days.

Lids have arrived. Just need to get them out to everyone. View attachment 1109181 I took one, passed another on to Murf through LCP. My best option may be our next club meet or a centrally located drop off site for pick up. I will post up in a few days.

Thank you, Steve. Did these come with the straws?

No straws, the opening looks like mcDonalds straw maximum and anything smaller.

No straws, the opening looks like mcDonalds straw maximum and anything smaller.
That guy wants everything. ..lol...straws at McD are free.

and then someone to hold it for him while he drinks ~

I will order up the silistraws, can't stand McDonalds:clap:

Straws are here, just need to unite them with the lids to make sure they get where they need to go.
Steve, if you PM your address to me I can drop them off so you can send them on their way as the lids get distributed. Assuming you still have them?
image.jpg

just in time for the ROTM this Saturday

I'm am so sorry, with travel, work and moving back to the valley these lids got set to the side. I am bringing the lids to tonight's meeting. If you are there see me to get your lid or if you are joining the ROTM tomorrow I will bring the lid. If you can't make the meeting, PM me your mailing address and I will send it to you on my dime.

Here is who I had left to get lids to:

Brices x4
Randrsn

Last edited:
Steve,
I cannot be at the meeting tonight, or the ROTM tomorrow, but can you please give the lids to Phil? I need to pick some stuff up from him anyway, and I do not live far from him.

Thank you.

Thanks Steve for bringing the lids...I keep spilling my drink out of the cup and need to make it more of a sippy cup

Glad to do it.

Brice, I will drop the 4 lids at Phils this weekend

I may have one extra lid still

Thanks Steve for the lid... it works really well

Tried mine this weekend, really a great addition, and Brian stopped off some straws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom