Tech job (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

retrofive

rɛtrəʊ
SILVER Star
Threads
Hey, so I'm looking for someone to fill an entry level tech position for my company. I say entry as I'm not sure of the salary.

Basic requirements would be some knowledge of Microsoft Windows platforms. General knowledge of Office applications. And most important some aptitude for computers and problem/troubleshooting.

As some of you may know we are a pretty flexible company but some mornings and after hours including weekends are required as needed.

Must have good social skills and communication.

I will most likely be the one training the new hire.

PM me or txt or call or email. No smoke signals please.

Location would be in Medford and clientele in the rogue valley.

That's what I heard about you Aric! :grinpimp: I don't believe it though. ;)

hmmm, does it involve crawling in attics or basements and working in a house that smells like BO or animal waste?

hmmm, does it involve crawling in attics or basements and working in a house that smells like BO or animal waste?
Nope, I sub contract electricians for that ;)

I imagine you are still looking for someone, We have been looking as well, Slim Pickings here in the rogue Valley. Pretty much every decent candidate needs to be relocated from California. That is where I came from 2 years ago.

you would think you could find some entry level canidates though, we are looking for a bit more experience.

Good luck in your search.

Mark

We did find someone, but like you said we are training from the ground up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom