Tech Day / Wrench Night 2015 (1 Viewer)

Date

• Saturday - March 28, 2015

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The gm pump I'm bringing has a double pulley and hoses. Also have a drop pitman arm should be from a gm box.

I'm not gonna require plasma after all. I'm gonna tackle my frame stuff at another time.

If nobody else needs plasma, then please disregard. And thank you everyone for locating a couple by the way.

I'm working on making it in the afternoon. I left my wife alone with the kids for 16 days earlier this month and I'm still getting a little flak from her. Gotta do something real nice tonight to seal the deal. I will bring the plasma if it's going to happen.

EDIT: I got the green light. I'll be there in the afternoon with plasma. Should I bring anything else? I have some steel scraps, misc. cruiser parts (I'm cruiserless ATM), etc...

Last edited:
Awesome

And the rock garden is all set. Everyone please bring you rc if you got'em and drive your cool truck to the party er..ah tech day if it's ready.

Bunch of good projects set so a good time will be had.

Charging my batteries as we speak. And don't forget some offerings. Sides and booze are welcome, Scott seems to have burgers and brats covered...

I'm thinking about bringing the LS1 and manifolds to fab the exhaust crossover. I won't if the garage if full.

My RC car is uncharged but I'll grab it.

I'm bringing beers and liquor. Both food groups.

I have no cool trucks. I thought about riding, but it's 10 this morning.

I'll bring some grub, booze, and an uncharged r/c that needs some work.

what time do the festivities of tech begin?

The bigger projects are getting here early ~1.

Chili cooking now and the beef has been cooking all night in the crock. Will grill the burgers later and someone else is bringing beer brats to grill.

We are about 45 min from Scott's place

We started on the trans and realilized we could use some shop towels if anyone has a roll or two.

Scott, thanks again for hosting another tech day!

At 4:00 am I had to call it quits. Shift rail installation needs completed and then the cases. Will finish it after Halan to much to do to get ready for the trip. Had a good time, as always Scott is a great host! Thanks for the help!

Sorry to have missed this. Scott, I still have those shocks and will need to arrange a meeting to get them to you. John, I still have the saginaw power steering pump and box and the FJ60 pump if you want them.

Ill let you know, thanks.

I want to thank everyone for coming and I think a good time was had by all! It was a good turn out and I want to give an extra thanks to Bill and Vicky, Todd for the projects. John for helping me out on Friday AND Sunday, Mike for running out to chase parts, Rob for some tools. And everyone that came from afar to join in the shenanigans.

Here are a few pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom