Tech Day/ Wrench Night 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interesting idea, very interesting (I say this whilst stroking my beard & gazing upwards, as if lost in thought)

You beard stroking thought gaze looks like your O-gaze.... Just saying...

You beard stroking thought gaze looks like your O-gaze.... Just saying...

Why, yes.......yes!.......Yes!!, YES!,YES!!,YEESSSSS!!!,YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!........(ahem), yes it does!

So happy you noticed ;)

So do we have any "tech" on this tech day?

I'm bring a new suspension setup to install if we have time. Its not high priority. I may just have some beers and watch you guys play with your r/c trucks.

We can sawzall off the ass end of the taco

Last edited:

80 could be trimmed, and i do have new rear axle shafts that could stand installing. So no, not really

Looks like I'm out, working that Sat. Weather in the mid west has caused parts issues for us and supliers. Were over 2000 trucks behind, so I'll be seeing a lot of that place.

I am hoping that Bill and Vicky bring their Turbo Mini to work on!

Would have to drop it off this weekend on the trailer to make that happen. The thought has crossed my mind.

You are more than welcome to drop it off this weekend. I'll give it a nice cozy spot in the garage so it will be all ready for you next weekend.

As long as things go well and this is a true turbo model, we will plan on bringing it to your place. I will give you a call on Saturday when we leave Batavia.

Thanks.

I'm bringing tequila and other such nonsense. I would make chili or something but I have no skills. Who all is bringing what?

...via IH8MUD app

I'm bringing Vicky and Stanley. She had to work ot today so we will grab something on the way to Scott's.

We are going to stay a my brothers tonight in crest hill. Depending on parts availability and what needs replaced I'd like to see it run enough to drive it on the trailer but figure that probably won't happen. I don't plan to monopolize the garage the whole time.

Have fun people, try to have a small moment of silence for us poor working stiffs. I'm sure the silence will be followed by laughter but that is ok. Pics or it didn't happen, and try to keep any dogs away from Geoff, for the dogs sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom