Tech day at my place (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Going under the knife at noon tomorrow. I plan to survive so I'll update after I get back home.

Good luck Tony! Positives thoughts sent your way!

Mrs x

Good luck Tony. I look forward to seeing the new and improved Tony sometime soon.

Good luck Tony!

Good luck man!! Positive thoughts are spewing your way, just like the spunk flying out of the a****** scratched in the side of your truck!

Thanks for all the well wishes.

I did survive. Way more pain than I expected the first couple days, but getting way better now. Should be in tip top shape by tech day!

I'm glad you survived, salty old man! But I may or may not be there, I lost a family member to cancer today and all plans are up in the air

Sorry to hear that. If you don't make it who are we going to stand around an watch work on Tony's truck?

So sorry to hear it Conner, lemme know if I can do anything for you.

Don't worry Bill, I bet I can hire someone to work while we watch

just one fixed so far, does have some screws & fibers in it now so it gots ta be better!

What time can we arrive on Saturday? We've got a room booked for Friday and Saturday.

I'll be here all day, just lemme know when you want to arrive & I'll be ready as I can be!
I'm an early riser all the time so you're welcome anytime.

I'm thinking probably between 9/10, it'll depend on when Vicky gets up. I'll shoot you a text when were ready to leave the motel in Daleville.

I will try to make it down for Saturday. I just had a close friend pass and am waiting for the info for the services.

Sounds good Billiam, I'll be waiting!

Sorry to hear of your friend Joe, my condolences.
Hope you can make it though, would be great to see ya!

So what's on the agenda? What should I bring?

Just got out of work, early, but still too late to make it up there. Have fun. Wish I was there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom