Tcase output flange question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SpaceGhost

GOLD Star
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Anybody know the spline counts on the rear output of the Split cases, and 3/4speed cases?

I swapped in the Toybox for the split case which mated to my later 4 speed shaft yokes but doesn't operate at steep enough angles. I call Jesse and find that the hot setup is the mini truck shafts, or a spicer with 1310's. Woody hooked me up with a mini shaft, but Jesse told me I needed different flanges. Turns out one of the flanges I need is the course spline 3spd bolt patern with 10mm bolts. Easy enough, drill one of the several I have laying around.

The tcase side is a different dilema, Since I'm at work I can't verify that the 3 speed flange will work on the output shaft. Somehow I doubt it. If thats the case, the dealer BO me one, and SOR is special order. I need a round one I can drill for the correct bolt pattern (3 speed/mini truck).

Clear as MUD?

while I don't recall the output spline on the split case, the outputs on the 3-sp and 4-sp t-cases are 10-spline coarse....

I have a "handful" of flanges at home, can check tonight, along with a split case, a early 80's FJ40 fine spline non-split case (HD front output cone), and 5-6 3sp/4sp t-cases on the shelf.

You need a flange to replace the existing split-case rear output?

And round is a rare breed...I have one, but it's in use :G

You may find yourself locating a undrilled flange...but I'll garage-hunt tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom