Talk about service (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wow! I ordered a OME 861/862 low lift with nitrocharger shocks on Wednesday, everything showed up Friday morning at 915am.
From Utah to Montana in less than 48 hours.

That is prompt service.

Thanks

Same story here! I placed my order late on Wednesday and received it on Saturday. This was USPS from Utah to Michigan.

This was my first order from Cruiser Outfitters but definitely not my last! It was nice speaking with a real person on the phone.

Hot dog! One hour from ordering to shipping notification! Thanks for the fast service Bryce and crew!

-Geoff

Thank you!

Ordered a 70 Series snorkel ..... Great service and prompt shipping.

Thank you!

We have been really beefing up our 6x/7x/8x offerings, particularly those for non-US application... adding up to 10 new part numbers to our system a day. We really enjoy getting to say "yes we have that". Thanks again!

Ditto on unheard of customer service (except for a fair number of other Mud vendors who are also great).

Email order sent Friday at 2:30p with email response 30 minutes later and items shipped same day and arrived Monday. Would have been here sooner if mail was delivered on Sundays.

Thanks Kurt/Bryce!

Ditto on unheard of customer service (except for a fair number of other Mud vendors who are also great).

Email order sent Friday at 2:30p with email response 30 minutes later and items shipped same day and arrived Monday. Would have been here sooner if mail was delivered on Sundays.

Thanks Kurt/Bryce!

Glad to hear & thanks for the order :cool:

Still miss that rig :D:D:D

image.jpg
Finally got around to mounting your (somewhat modified) brush bar....... :)

Right on, that looks very clean. I spy some nice LED's and HID's too :cool:
It's always fun when you cut holes in a brand new ARB brush bar. We're adding the same LED's to the rear bumper for backup / work lights. We've still got to muster up the courage to cut the holes for your snorkel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom