TAC Garage Sale 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found some 315's thank you Stucknks

Last edited:
I hesitate to post this, but here goes:
For Sale: Used Slee Rear Dual Swingout Bumper includes a Hi-Lift X-treme Jack.
I tastefully touched it up with spray paint. $2300 obo. A new one from Slee is $2505 + shipping, so I'd guess that would add another $400-500. I'm not interested in shipping so if you want it, plan a trip to Wichita. Mike 3168417835

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I have information on a 96 landcruiser 220 K with lockers $3200 located in Indiana. I decided to pass on it, before I let it go. I wanted to see if anyone is interested, please give me a yell

I hate to do this, and I'm sure I'll regret it, but is anyone interested in a roof top tent that has never been used? It's a Mombasa RTT I got back when we were at Flat Nasty. The first time it was opened was last year to photograph it, then other life events happened…Anyways, since then I've become less attached to inanimate objects, but still can't give away. So let's say $450…

View attachment 1263643

View attachment 1263644

View attachment 1263645

Which one is it? Or do you have dimensions?

next in line for the RTT.

Needed. Rear pass door lock mechanism. power locks do not have to work. Need for half doors.

IMG_2325.JPG

Was cleaning the garage and came across a 1993 landcruiser factory service manual. $50.00 gets it.

I will buy the manual. Sent you a message for payment info.

3500.00 For my FJ

SOLD

Last edited:
Red TAC Hat is spoken for

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yep. I'll bring it with the wheel tonight. Up in the air for timing still. Replaced shift solenoids and need to button up the trans. And get it refilled. Hoping it fixed my shifting problems and I can drive the cruiser tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom