T-Shirts! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I still want two more when you get some. I like em!!!!

Now that I got to see em!!!!!:eek:

Oh good, that's been bothering me all afternoon, the tracking info shows that they were there on the 15th, I thought maybe I had sent you the wrong box of something. :p

At first I thought there must have been two boxes as Joe and I only saw the window stuff. I assumed some one had picked up the other box when it arrived. But as I said the egg's on me they were here all the time.

Time for a V-4?

Alright Kevin, it's time for t-shirt version V-4. I vote for a re-release of a V-1 in the same colors and design with this image added. In 2X this time. This will allow the larger guys to get a similar version of your original shirt, but with an added bonus highlighting your flip up windows.

We all know how much you like this image...

p.s. If you actually go through with this design, please put me down for two.

FlipUpSlide4_zps7ce3c4d6.jpg

You are now the second person to tell me that they want a flip window shirt. :p

That view angle doesn't show that it's a 60 though, kind of the nice thing about V3 is that it is obviously a 60, I'll have to do something along those lines with the windows flipped open for the those in-the-know.

As for the color, I like V1 (the dark grey) color the best of all of them but I didn't like the shirts very much, the shirts I use now are such great shirts, but they come is such crappy colors. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom