Swip-Swap... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

36 - 38...depending on the season...

They are Mastercraft Baja seats.

Very comfy, no pinchy.

Cool. The baja is what I was looking at a couple of years ago but couldn't seem to fork out the cash...

So, hey...

Just acquired this to go along with the new rig:

attachment.php

Even came with an extra set of wheels and tires.

Now I just need to figure out how to get it up to my house from SoCal where the Great Landcrusher909 is holding it and why my engine dies when I turn on the windshield wipers...

Goddamnit.

So, hey...

attachment.php

Now I just need to figure out how to get it up to my house from SoCal where the Great Landcrusher909 is holding it and why my engine dies when I turn on the windshield wipers...

Goddamnit.

Ground. Likely the one under your gas tank on the inside of the right frame rail.

Or one of the others... https://forum.ih8mud.com/40-55-series-tech/415151-never-underestimate-importance-ground.html

If its a ground issue, it'll have to be the ground to the distributor/block or ignition module. The wiper motor may also need to be grounded better, especially if it wasn't done when the painless wiring was adapted to work with Toyota wiring.

It's not raining. Drive it up here and we can go to the range.

Yeah, don't worry about fixing it now... Always so much more fun to fix this sort of thing when it is raining... Or even beter at night on the side of the road in a snow storm... Although, you likely don't see snow there.:cheers:

why would I want to get rid of a perfectly good 350?

anyway, it is not going anywhere right now...

everything is all shiny and new up in there.

i dont know why you would get rid of the th350. why dont you just kept it??? it does work and it is already hooked up and its strong enough.

So, hey...

Goddamnit.

I have been working alot but we got it home and its in a safe place tommorow I am taking it over to the other Robs ( Calstyl2 ) he will keep it in the shop til you can pick it up The trailer Towed Great and I have to say the PO gave me the low down on it and the tent is Awsome. If I only had me 40 running I would be taking it out to the Hammers next week for a test run for you.
DSCN5420.jpg
DSCN5422.jpg
DSCN5423.jpg

I have been working alot but we got it home and its in a safe place tommorow I am taking it over to the other Robs ( Calstyl2 ) he will keep it in the shop til you can pick it up The trailer Towed Great and I have to say the PO gave me the low down on it and the tent is Awsome. If I only had me 40 running I would be taking it out to the Hammers next week for a test run for you.

Rob...you are the man.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom