For Sale Superior Shackles Revolver W/ Lock Pins (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Clutchee

I'm fun sized!
Threads
SOLD!!!
P1110004.JPG.jpg
P1110006.JPG.jpeg
P1110009.JPG.jpg

Last edited:
WOW this is a good price. If I wasn't buying new tires on Sunday I would pick these up in a heartbeat.

Someone want this from a Christmas present:idea:

Do these add any lift to the vehicle or are they considered standard length??

Dan ....

Measurements:
Between holes locked---- 4.75" center to center
Between holes fully open----- 11" center to center
Holes diam. .75"

Last edited:
Someone's 60 need these.....

OBO.......???:idea:

Folks I need these to move so make a offer..... never know I might take it:cool:

I'm off the list.

My FJ 60 now needs an engine.

Ouch. Good luck on finding a replacement!

I'll make an offer. Since I'm broke, $200? :D

Last edited:
Will theses work on a 40?

Looks like it... I took the shackles out & tried them on my dads old 40 stock springs & they slide right over the bushing ends..... you may have to utilize SOR for the bushing to get the correct ID for the pin & OD for the springs.

Let me know......;)

Sorry for the hijack but there's a mudder in need here. D'animal, I have a 2f out of a '86 FJ60 with the 4-speed that I am considering selling to do a V-8 swap. I've been told it has 56,000 miles or so by the guy who I got it from. He is a good friend and we still see each other at church every Sunday so I don't think he would try to fool me on the miles. It has everything out of the '60 but the AC compressor. That means from the carb to the pan and from the tranny to the fan. (hey that rhymes!) What do you think it's worth?

Sorry for the hijack but there's a mudder in need here. D'animal, I have a 2f out of a '86 FJ60 with the 4-speed that I am considering selling to do a V-8 swap. I've been told it has 56,000 miles or so by the guy who I got it from. He is a good friend and we still see each other at church every Sunday so I don't think he would try to fool me on the miles. It has everything out of the '60 but the AC compressor. That means from the carb to the pan and from the tranny to the fan. (hey that rhymes!) What do you think it's worth?

not to be rude but send him a pm or start another thread as not to take over this one.:beer:

SOLD!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom