1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunshine yellow paint color

Discussion in 'Paint and Body' started by CruisinCostaRica, Aug 30, 2011.

1. CruisinCostaRica

CruisinCostaRica

I am in the process of deciding what color to paint my cruiser (which I learned on this forum is actually a BJ40 not an FJ, since it's diesel?) and it's currently an ugly shade of yellow.

But in searching the forum I came across this photo of a yellow one that I really liked, and now I'm not finding the link again so if it's yours can you tell me the paint color?

I was thinking a dark gray but I've looked at thousands of images online and for where I live (at the beach) this yellow and black mix is fun and energetic. :)

Any idea on the paint name / swatch / etc?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. CruiserOCD

CruiserOCD

I tell you what, that looks an awful lot like Toyota yellow. I was considering it, and found the paint at the local auto paint store. I just browsed their chips and it is the only yellow I could find from Toyota. Nice color!
  3. CruisinCostaRica

CruisinCostaRica

Hopefully I can find a close match in Costa Rica - they tend to mess up paint colors even if they use the machine (talking house paint)! So I can understand why the cruiser is currently this color "yellow" --> :rolleyes: instead of the right color yellow -->:).

It might be the new FJ cruiser yellow though? I will check. Maybe Ferrari Fly Yellow! ;)

thanks