Summer trail schedule. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rusty_tlc

Dain Bramaged Member
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Let's get some trail run dates on the calender for Rubicon and Fordyce at the next meeting.

I like your thinking Dan'o. I have anxiety:eek: :confused: if I don't know when my next wheeling trip is. There has been some talk of the :rainbow:FS closing the forest if fire danger is high. Best get it done early this year. You should come with me on the Marlin Round up the 19th of Sept. It is 60.00 and the $$ goes to the Rubicon Foundation and a shirt and some grub:popcorn:. I will bring you some paper work to the meeting if your interested. Last year was a blast. Scoped out the calender for the Rubicon and the Fordyce trail so we can get some wheeling dates on the calender.:)

Last edited:
Yes you do. I just reread your build thread on Reno 4x4. Amazing how much work you put into Ol' Rusty:wrench::eek:. It will be nice seeing it go down the trail again. :idea: I smell a shake down run soon. At least I think that is what I smell:hmm:. Marlin is turning 60 this year at the roundup. Hard to believe he is only a couple of years older than me/us-he looks much older than I perceive myself looking. Damit

June is BLOWN OUT for me if I were to be considered in date planning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom