Summer Project Assistance Needed! Also, group get together? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am trying to get my Land Cruiser finished (I know they are never finished) this summer. There are several of you who I know to be amazing fabricators. Is there any chance that I can bribe/barter/beg or pay for some help on my 80? I am simply tired of working on the rig and it never seems to get finished. My kids have only gone camping in it once and that needs to change. I was hoping to see a group get together or meeting so I can pick your brains about my project, but it doesn't seem to happen very often, unfortunately. I would be very happy to hang out at the Rubicon Brewing Company with you guys and see if we couldn't come up with some trail run ideas or other activities.

Regarding my 80, I'm trying to get the majority of stuff done so I can actually use it. I'd like to get my current ideas implemented completely and then just enjoy it for a year or two before adding anything else. This is my first project and I just tried to do to much at once. I'm moving to Rocklin, hopefully, in a month and once I get the electrical upgraded for my 220 welder and plasma cutter, I'd be very happy to have visitors! I can always bring my rig to your shop if you prefer. Maybe there are several people wanting to do the same thing and we could get group discounts on purchases or services? I'm planning on outsourcing several things and would love to know about any "connections" you guys have.

Best Regards,

Chad Jones

Thanks! Two 40's equals 80, doesn't it? My wife and kids leave June 12 for six weeks...and I'm moving in to our new place in Rocklin, so I'll be just down the road! I look forward to meeting you and other Mudders in the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom