Stuck at work, no electrical power suddenly? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Either I have horrible timing or something but everything ive tried to get for this is at the least a day away if not more then a week. do you have a part# by chance?

Either I have horrible timing or something but everything ive tried to get for this is at the least a day away if not more then a week. do you have a part# by chance?
http://www.toyotapartsoverstock.com/p/__/FUSIBLE-LINK/4224057/9098208264.html

landcruiser-fusible-link-2-jpg.670420

thank you sir! im assuming the black box this bolts into is just a junction?
Yep, just a housing of sorts. Like you see in the pic you get all 3 links as one part. You replace them all. Just unbolt the old and plug in the new. Disconnect your battery naturally.

Yep, just a housing of sorts. Like you see in the pic you get all 3 links as one part. You replace them all. Just unbolt the old and plug in the new. Disconnect your battery naturally.
Truck may run a little rough while it "re-learns"

nice nice. thank you. finally went through the list of possible codes for the stereo, literally was the second to last one on the list

Your local in Medford if I remember right? I'll PM my number if you want help anytime, the other guys in the club are better wrenchers than I, but always will to try and help.

Central Point, but yea same difference. And im great when it comes to anything Mechanical, electrical I can figure out but I do not have the patience. And this FJ80 is completely foreign to anything ive had to a point. Its kinda like my old XJ's. Just better IMO except power

A couple of years back i had the exact same symptons in my 92 on the highway. I had to have her towed home but there were 2 big amp fuses to check in the fuse blog in the engine. $20 each from napa. i used one change it out and voila, it worked. kept teh other just in case.

After I got home last night I went and got extras of all the key must haves for the glove box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom