Dodge Stock Headlights Suck! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hicruise55

IH8MUD VOYEUR
Threads
So I just picked up a 2010 Ram 2500 CrewCab Long Bed Big Horn... Let me start off by saying I would have much rather bought a Tundra, but the payload wasn't high enough to tow my 5th wheel, and I want to get a large slide in camper someday soon- which again causes payload issues.

Issue at hand is that the headlights on the Ram SUCK! I put the HIR's in my 80 and love them! I haven't pulled my lights out to have a look yet, but does anybody know if I can put HIR's in it? Will the harness be sufficent? It looks like www.candlepower.com has a "Osram 90+ 55w" that will fit the H11 housing/plug but would like as much light as possible in my 80 I have the HIR 100w in all locations and don't get flashed.... can I get away with the HIR 9011/9012 and just trim a tab again?

Not gonna lie, I am falling in love with this truck....
Aaron

Last edited:
I have a 2012 Ram 2500 HD and YES, the stock headlights SUCK BAD. Even the reviews state that. They fixed it in 2014 but what are our options?

Waittill you have to change its controler. I think it is a part of the entire ciruit breaker box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom