STLCA Nashville Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hate that I missed it. I'm in Spring Hill, so not far from Cool Springs. Barry (TLC Automotive) is finishing up my cruiser, so I wouldn't have been able to bring it anyway but would have loved to see the others, especially the FJs. There's a bunch of good pics up on the Facebook page here (for those of you on FB): Nashville Cars n' Coffee. Someone brought a drone and got some good aerial shots.

Wooly's has a good selection of easy to medium trails. Park's not huge - about 500 acres, but certainly enough to play around on for a day. I'd be interested, but just depends on kids' sports schedules, usually Saturday's are booked up but I'll join if I can.

How does one go about joining these meet ups? Im new to MUD but I would love to meet some other cruiser owners.

I would recommend you click watch at top of thread and you will be notified when some posts in thread. There will not be a meeting this month as our big annual event, GSMTR is May 16-21.

@DSLTOY

New guy here from the Nashville area, I joined STLCA a couple of weeks ago and trying to see what's going with the group. Thanks!

@DSLTOY

New guy here from the Nashville area, I joined STLCA a couple of weeks ago and trying to see what's going with the group. Thanks!

We are trying to get some things going but nothing official. I think there is a small get together planned for this weekend, you can check the chitchat thread.

Welcome high ground. What part of nashvegas are you in.

@htburnett

Thanks, the Union Hill area, Northern Davidson county.

Now that the weather is going to start cooling down, we should do a biweekly or monthly get together on the weekends. Cars and coffee is a good event for us to get together and check out some cool cars too.

Or, we could make it strictly STLCA at another location around Nashville (someone's house/garage, restaurant, etc). Maybe go for a drive after? Thoughts?

It seems that meetings on week nights are hard for everyone with family, work, church etc. Would the weekends work better?

Weekend days sounds good, as that is when places like Wooly's offroad is open. Our Mid TN crew definitely needs to rally and try to figure out how to make it work... Nights are hard for me these days, my middle schooler has tons of stuff going on!

Weekend days sounds good, as that is when places like Wooly's offroad is open. Our Mid TN crew definitely needs to rally and try to figure out how to make it work... Nights are hard for me these days, my middle schooler has tons of stuff going on!

I agree with Joel, weekends would be better. I would like to be more involved, however I've got so much going on during the week.

Weekends sound good with me. What about Sunday late afternoon or night? I know most Saturdays people have plans already.

Does someone want to suggest a date and time? Nothing will happen unless we just put something out there :)

Maybe a Sunday breakfast meet and greet then group ride on the dirt devil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom