STLCA Member Rigs (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You need to come out and ride with us. What diesel you puttin in the pig?

Going with an Isuzu diesel mated to an a440f. Following longbow's conversion on his thread. Just looking for the right price on the a440f. Would love to go trail riding with y'all. I've been wanting to get to the meetings sometime but work gets in the way!

image.jpg
image.jpg
Hey guys,

Here is my 40 the original steelies and 31s on it. In the summer time it's on 35s but with the top on it will not fit in the garage for winter so I went back to more of a stock look. I am in Franklin, the next meeting around nashville I will be there. Cheers:beer:

NOSAJ, I was parked next to you at the cool Springs Home Depot last week. I had the white... lx450. Your 100 is a nice truck.

cheers,
Joel

Joel Thanks man! I saw your rig when I walked out that day. Looks sweet! I was hoping to meet you and talk cruisers!

Jason

Kathy and I will be adding this to our driveway on Saturday. We'll have matching snorkels. [emoji6] She tells me I can't take it to the Cove. [emoji107]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449123663.209550.jpg

@sk8salomon, here's that potential post that I referenced in the chit-chat thread.

Last edited:
That is a nice GX! Erin wants one for her nice ride. It looks like it is lightly built already. Got any specs on it? Sequoia wheels, snorkel and no running boards. Does it have a lift?

Look forward to hearing your impressions.

Great purchase @ugamurph. I was looking at that same GX for my gf.

Specs from his sale thread:

'04, 127,000 miles
KDDS
3.5 inch Ironman lift
Metaltech rear kit to replace the bags
285/70/17 Toyo Open Country
Ironman snorkel
K&N filter, Magnaflow muffler with single rear exit

Dang, he bought momma a wheeler right out the box. That is a nice spec sheet. Hope I can find one for E similar when the time comes.

I saw it in the mud classifieds last weekend while we were visiting my family in south Georgia. Kathy and I decided to stop in Ringgold, GA to take a look at it on the way home on Sunday. It is very clean, well maintained, and lightly built. It drives like a... well ... Lexus (sorry, Cadillac[emoji6]). And most important, Kathy loved it.
I would have liked to have found a slightly newer (05 offered more HP) and without the navigation (nearly useless after 11 years). But, I couldn't pass this one up. It's too clean.

@Bama4door gave the specs. The only change since it was posted is miles. It's at 130k now. Also has WeatherTech mats front, rear and cargo. And, the K&N will be gone as soon as I can get my hands on an OEM filter.

I'll get the stock wheels and running boards with it. The ol'e T4R may be running 17s on the next set of tires. [emoji6]

@jynx, I'm sure Erin would be very happy with one. Y'all are welcome to come by and check it out sometime after we get it home.

We went to pick up the GX today. The ad said that it has KDSS, but at first glance it looks like it only has the normal swaybar system. I'm ok with that because it opens up the options for sliders. There aren't many that are compatible with KDSS without modifying the driver side mounts. [emoji106] Kathy will be happy when she gets home from her trip to Little Rock.

Matching Snorkels
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449350425.030938.jpg

Thanks, Rocky.

New member here and to the STLCA. Figured I'd add my Yota to the list.
2002 4Runner that we passionately call the T4R-JRU (Jeep Recovery Unit) due to the number of stuck jeeps (of friends) this rig has pulled free.

I'm not officially a member yet, but am moving to Nashville this weekend and hope to join the chapter. A couple of pics of my rides below. I may be one of the few on this site to have a Land Cruiser and Land Rover, but love both in different ways. Look forward to meeting a lot of you.

This is my '88 FJ62 I got a couple years ago. I've redone the interior and a lot of general maintenace and upkeep as it was in pretty sad shape when I got it. Used to be on 36" Iroks, but I sold those and went to something more practical since I don't do any crazy wheeling these days.

Then changed to some tall skinny KM2's and the ride, handling, power and braking is much improved.

And lastly I also have an LR4 with a few things done to it, but this is my DD.

A couple good looking rigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom