Stereo wiring diagram for 03 100 series (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in the middle of doing a stereo system in my 03 100, utilizing the stock head unit with aftermarket everything else. Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the amplifier (post ampliier)? I checked in the FAQ section, but that's not the correct diagram for this amp.

Specifically, the two rear speakers have the same color scheme...black for neg and yellow for pos....I've read they are supposed to be 4 ohm speakers... On the back of the speakers, they are listed as 2.3 ohm, but they ohm check with a multimeter at 2.6 ohm each.

And....how did Toyota split off the rear "sub" woofer wires from the amp? Considering the size of that amp, there is no way it's a 5 or 6 channel amp.

Does this tell you anything?

03 Audio.jpg
03 Audio.jpg

Thanks for the replies.

I have the FSM for the 04 & it doesn't say anything about this....at least from what I could find.

That pic of the wiring is just what I was looking for...it's missing the schematic for one side of the front speakers, but, from that...this is a 6 channel amp.... at around 6" x 10" in size...that's the smallest 6 channel amp I've ever seen, by a long shot.

Out of curiousity, do you have the rest of that schematic? Specifically, which wire is the remote turn on?

And, if that is accurate, the amp is designed to run at between 2 and 3 ohms, which is unusual.

Great stuff, thanks!

Okay I admitted I'm semi blind..

Don by any chance you have a higher resolution of the same graphic, it will be very useful right about now, I can not make head to tales of all those wires..

Thanks.

Ricky

toyotas remotes (acc) are always gray.
your woofer wires may not look like this but it might help.
one twisted pair for each coil, OR one twisted pair for each woofer, if you have two like some years.
Plus a pair for power to 30 amp fuse.
Maybe that helps, maybe not

IMG_20161027_195301.jpg

View attachment 1343016

Last edited:
toyotas remotes (acc) are always gray.
your woofer wires may not look like this but it might help.
one twisted pair for each coil, OR one twisted pair for each woofer, if you have two like some years.
Plus a pair for power to 30 amp fuse.
Maybe that helps, maybe not

View attachment 1343024
I need to get me those books..

Anyway you can take a Flatter pair of pictures..??

Linky not worky, worky but I can send you my email if you are so kind.

2003 probably isn't the same. But it's probably close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom