Stay the Trail request for information. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I received this message in my Email from the Stay The Trail organization. I wanted to put this out to the club members before I acted on behalf. They are asking for all organizations to email club info and calendars to them as public information on their website. I don't feel it's a bad thing, but maybe there are those that will? Speak up and let me know what you think.

Stay the Trail message:

We are working very hard to make our new website, www.staythetrail.org the first place that people look when they are trying to find information about using their OHV in Colorado. One of the things that we are working very hard to include is all of the info that we can find about the Colorado OHV Clubs and Organizations. We fill that people that are members of an OHV Club or Organization will be more likely to promote our "Stay The Trail" message then people that are not. Because of this we want to do everything we can to get OHV users in Colorado to become a member of one of the many great Colorado OHV Clubs or Organizations. We have published a list of Colorado OHV Clubs and Organizations, on our website, that includes the city they are located, what type of OHV's they allow, their website and their Facebook page. We will also start to list info about events and meetings for all of the Colorado OHV clubs and organizations on our calendar. If you could please take a few minutes to go through the following steps we will make sure that we have the correct info for your organization.

1.) Please go to the following link on our website and make sure that we have all of the correct information for your organization. If we are missing something or if we have the incorrect info please let us know. Here is the link to our list of Colorado OHV Clubs and Organizations, https://staythetrail.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=266593&module_id=234384

2.) Please let us know when and where you hold your monthly meetings. If you could give us the address of the location your meeting will be held and the time that your meetings will start it would be greatly appreciated.

3.) Please email us any info that you have about club events that are open to the public and any trail maintenance projects that you could use help with and we will ad the info to our calendar. The more info you can give us the better.

4.) Please give us a list of any trails that you adopted.

5.) If you could please share the link to our website on your website it would be greatly appreciated. Here is the link to our new website, Home - Stay The Trail

Thanks again for everything that your organization does to promote responsible OHV use!! If there is anything that we can do to help please let us know. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thanks,
Cory Moul
Stay The Trail - Chairman of the Board
303-263-1075

I think its a really good thing. I've always like what stay the trail does for Colorado.

Added to the "new business" column for the monthly club meeting tonight (7pm at Larry H Miller Toyota on southside/Motor Mile).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom