Spotted! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Happy Father's Day
Saw a white LX with ARB front, roof rack with fairing (maybe Gobi?), and tires/lift at Stella Link and South Loop.
Sound familiar to anyone?
I was at work so no pics, but never seen this one on my side of town.

I keep seeing a white 80 around the 290/Hollister area. A mild lift with BFG mud terrains. Yellow shocks, OME perhaps. Anyone on here maybe?

Both of these sound like @richxd87

Both of these sound like @richxd87

The one I see is a LC with no armor.

There's been a clean bluish/green 40 parked at a fab shop around TC Jester and 43rd. Been meaning to ask if it's someone on here.

I've done some business with Seth at Twisted Metal Fab and he tells me that's a customers car that was left there and never picked up. May be for sale?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Saw a brown and tan 80 driving around with hatch and tailgate down today. Couldn't take a pic b/c it was coming my way on a two way lane. Thought it was a roof rack first, but it was the hatch sticking up.

Saw a really nice sand colored 60 at 43rd and TJ Jester.

Any chance it was this one? If so I know the guy. @LEX

asdf.jpg

Oh and this is the 40 at Twisted Metal. Still just sitting there.

image.jpeg

Hey Duggy

You recognize the 80 in my avatar?

You should! ;)

The 315 Duratracs and Monsta-Liner are the only changes.

Tim

Hey Duggy

You recognize the 80 in my avatar?

You should! ;)

The 315 Duratracs and Monsta-Liner are the only changes.

Tim

Need moar pics :banana:

I think this is the same ARB equipped 200 series that I've seen a number of times around the I-10/BW-8 area of west Houston, but I've never been able to get a picture. It always causes me to do a double-take, because it looks somewhat similar (color/ARB bumper/red ringed LED spots) to my son's 100 series. My son finally saw it, and got a picture of it:

upload_2016-9-2_11-3-4.png

Saw a nice white 80 around TC Jester and 43rd the other day. Front and rear bumpers, swing out, roof rack, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom