Spotted (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would prefer to call it a cold air intake. Just no need for one of those wings on the back...

image.jpg

Pig sighting! Man those things are cool. All original.

This is what happens when the mechanic forgets to tighten the lug nuts on the wheel. Check out the skid marks. My son Josh and I went up to Salida to collect the Landcruiser from Classic Cruisers. I was in front of of Josh who was driving the Landcruiser. As I went over a little hill I looked in the rear view mirror and saw him going sideways. I have no idea how he managed to keep the Landcruiser upright nor avoid the oncoming traffic when the wheel came off. Tore up the rear fender, brake light, wheel and I owe Josh a new pair of underwear. We put the spare on, stealing lug nuts form the other wheels. Drove back to Colorado Springs real gently. Rear hub is grinding pretty good.
11071119_1083900058292049_5925682452971039546_n.jpg

This is what happens when the mechanic forgets to tighten the lug nuts on the wheel. Check out the skid marks. My son Josh and I went up to Salida to collect the Landcruiser from Classic Cruisers. I was in front of of Josh who was driving the Landcruiser. As I went over a little hill I looked in the rear view mirror and saw him going sideways. I have no idea how he managed to keep the Landcruiser upright nor avoid the oncoming traffic when the wheel came off. Tore up the rear fender, brake light, wheel and I owe Josh a new pair of underwear. We put the spare on, stealing lug nuts form the other wheels. Drove back to Colorado Springs real gently. Rear hub is grinding pretty good.View attachment 1045554

Wow, that's horrible. Glad you guys are OK. Hope there isn't any major damage to the 40.

Reactions: SAS
Holy carp!

Wow, that is crazy, glad he kept it together.

Saw a sky blue 40 swing a u turn on Hodgen this afternoon - think it said Redline on the door

Did I see @SAS earlier in a white 80 with rhino lining turning west into Research? If not, you've got a serious doppelgänger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom