Spotted thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spotted 3 different 4Runners today
A white one well built at Walgreens 87th and Lackman.
A Mica Grey one also well built at 87th and Foster
and this one I actually got this shot of over by Associated Radio.

View attachment 1236908
The 4-runner in the picture is mine. I was admiring your LX 450, but when I got a chance to step out you were gone. Maybe I'll see you at the annual meeting!!

I figured this was as good a place to post as any. I saw some cruiser-less cruiser fanatics. Thank you Rob and Peggy for coming to see Rosey in her school play. It was great to see you last night. And Rosey couldn't have been more thrilled to see some TAC friends on the front row.
20160408_204953.jpg

Young gentleman by the name of Noah drives this rig in Shawnee.
20160410_152521.jpg

I'm in KC for business( I'm a windy city cruiser guy from Chicago), and I saw this down the road from one of my customers? One of you guys?
20160426_114420.jpg

Don't recognize it, but it sure looks sweet!

Met Steven a couple of months ago when he knocked on my door to ask about the 80 series. He lives in my neighborhood and was starting the hunt. Though he'S been on the hunt for a 1fz, he found this 91 3fe and couldn't pass it up for $3000! The thing is REALLY clean. 1 owner from Leawood. He's a former fj40 owner, and I told him to introduce himself on here, so hopefully he will.

20160504_192909.jpg

I'm in KC for business( I'm a windy city cruiser guy from Chicago), and I saw this down the road from one of my customers? One of you guys?View attachment 1248744
I see this all the time at like 15th and howell up north.. has Georgia Plates - very clean 62

I was headed to my daughters graduation at K-State this morning when I came across the setup pictured below. 4Runner with Colorado plates pulling an FJ40.

Resized_20160514_114020.jpeg
Resized_20160514_114028.jpeg
Resized_20160514_114029_2.jpeg

Nice 40 spotted at Lowe's parking lot 133rd and State Line today. Hadn't seen this one before. I put a TAC card on the windshield.

image.jpeg

Saw a real nice 60 series with some front end damage on 95th St.
image.jpeg

Yeah, he's the guy I bought my front bumper from, then he never replaced it. Can't remember his mud name...Younger guy, lived in River Side when I bought the bumper.

Yev is his name. His parents live off Metcalf here in the south. I talk with him ocasionally.

Hope the boys swim great.
20160705_074838.jpg

I keep seeing this rig in South JoCo. Lifted, ProComps, no front bumper. Anyone?

View attachment 1283555 View attachment 1283557
I'm famous! I actually am finally getting to the front bumper. I've been stuck doing general repairs recently. I just did an inner axle seal and knuckle rebuild recently. Then just sorting out small issues here and there. Going to be ordering a front bumper from 4x4 labs here pretty soon. Just can't decide if I want to wait the month for my friends cousin to get back into welding school so I can give it to him as a project or bite the bullet and take the thing completed for $600 more. As far as the lift, its actually a FOR lift.

Pretty sure that is the same one my friend sold on ebay. He told me it was purchased by someone in Leawood for use at his place at Lake of the Ozarks.

'76 FJ40 for sale

Saw this nice FJ80 at Frontier Justice this last Thursday while I was leaving. I was in the silver/black 4Runner parked near the back of the lot.
photo.php

photo.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom