Spotted thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.ginglesinspections.com
I see other forums doing this, post up what cruiser you spotted in town. I'll start off

Saw this on 4-13 at the On The Border on 119th in leawood
anyone on here?

image-3703846736.jpg

image-2612958584.jpg

image-3703846736.jpg

image-2612958584.jpg

I don't have a pic, but I parked next to a matte black LX450 at the Ranch Mart True Value a few days ago and then saw it again tonight at Porter Park. Must be someone in Prairie Village :)

The green 1975 is mine! I have done a lot of work to it since I bought it last summer. It was purchased in mid central Nebraska and I enjoy driving it everyday. Future projects include... seat restoration, four wheel disc brake conversion, and body work. Completed projects... heater restoration, 2.5 inch ome suspension, front axle rebuild, hei distributor, edelbrock carb, oil galley plug fix, clutch and every component connected, transmission and transfer case rebuild, heater valve, new signal front, new brake lights rear, converted back to toyota mechanical fuel pump, hard fuel lines installed, kenwood stereo with i pod hook up, kicker wake board speakers mounted on roll bar. Thats what I remember off the top of my head! Thanks

Wow. An 80's diesel troopy from down under in KC..... Nice spot.

I've seen a couple white FJ40s around PV and OP the last few weeks.

On one of them, I talked to the guy for a bit at Ranch Mart. He was unaware of the club, so I tried to explain.

The other one was parked at the Sprint Campus parking garage. No top.

Both looked classic vs lifted, etc.

Didn't get pictures of either, again!!

saw this today on kansas avenue. not the best pictures..

Diamond plating entire bottom.

Ha.... I did not even see the wood hanging out of it until now.

ForumRunner_20120801_160657.jpg

ForumRunner_20120801_160719.jpg

Last edited:
what is that, a 70?

Things rust in the canada bad

Sent from my phone using IH8MUD

Yep. A 70 series.

K

to the top

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom