SPOTTED! Arkansas & Surrounding Area (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another at the scout shop at the bottom of Cantrell hill. I've seen it there several times but the ARB and KO2's appear to be new additions. Nice rig!

IMG_7907.jpg

I see him a lot on Cantrell. Looks like the rails over the front wheel wells from the sliders to the front bumper have been removed.

I think one of you guys may have moved into my neighborhood in WLR. There's a lifted white 80 with rear tire carrier I've spotted a few times. There's a sticker on the rear window and behind the spare tire, but I haven't gotten a good look at it.

I see him a lot on Cantrell. Looks like the rails over the front wheel wells from the sliders to the front bumper have been removed.

I think one of you guys may have moved into my neighborhood in WLR. There's a lifted white 80 with rear tire carrier I've spotted a few times. There's a sticker on the rear window and behind the spare tire, but I haven't gotten a good look at it.

Sounds like Justin in the white 80...paging @LittleRock80

No pics, but I see the 100 that's in post #162 fairly often. Several times I've seen a lifted, goldish 100 with 33s or 35s and an aftermarket bumper (don't think it was ARB, but not sure). Thought it was @TheForger at first, but it didn't have the red winch tag and wasn't clean enough. I see @LittleRock80 's 80 and 100 almost every day. Saw you out mowing the other day but didn't want to stop and bother you in the middle of yard ops lol.

Hope everyone got through the storm with no injuries or damage.

Stop and bother me anytime! I haven't logged on in quite awhile--life has been incredibly hectic for the last three months. I need to get my priorities straight!

Spotted today on 430. MO tags. What is it? FJ43? LHD. Pretty sure power had been swapped doubt a 2f could turn those tires 70+mph and run AC. Sorry I couldn't get it all in one frame.
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_4679.JPG
IMG_4678.JPG

Embassy Suites Rogers. If you're here through Sunday I'll buy you a coke.

image.jpeg

Saw a sweet 40th Ed. I'd love to have in Rogers.
View attachment 1322114
Saw that same truck yesterday on College Ave. in Fayetteville! He and I were slowly making our way through the flooded streets...couldn't say the same for the Prius driving next to us getting drenched with our spray:)

Another well done 80 series in Fayetteville. It was parked off Dickson St next to the Oktoberfest tents. Owner??

image.jpeg

Sitting in front of a tire shop and outdoor outfitter kind of place behind Burger King at Taylor Loop and Cantrell.

Very nice! Those wheels and that front bumper are terrible though.

Was the place Southern Reel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom