SPOTTED! Arkansas & Surrounding Area (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Home Depot this morning. I couldn't see my phone screen from the sun glare, so I cut off the front bumper a bit. It had a rear tire and water/gas carrier too.

I thumbed through the pic thread and this one but didn't notice it already posted. Is this one of you guys?
I see this guy on my drive downtown to work sometimes. I get very very jealous everytime. Very sweet.

Is the main cosmetic difference between a 60 and a 62 the square headlights?

That pic was taken in West Little Rock btw. A guy I work with has a nicely done 80 and he drives it all over the state for his side job. I'll see if I can get a pic or two of it.

Headlights, grill, and mirrors are the main ones.

I see this guy a lot in the mornings when I taking the kids to school. We wave to each other sometimes.

Too bad the wheels make it look like :censor:

I see this one often, or one like it. Does he have a vanity tag?

I couldn't snap a pic this morning, but I spotted a red 60 or 62. It had a rear bumper/tire carrier, expo rack (complete with a Yeti). I only saw it from the rear. It was pulling a 2wd truck up University hill.

Snow days always bring out seldom seen rigs.

Someone in my neighborhood over behind Gabriella's in Farmington/Fayetteville area has a Land Cruiser with BFG KO2s and likes to drive it illegally on construction property. If it's someone on here, the next time I see it I will report it to the cops. I hate seeing people tear up land for no reason.

Spiffy 200 series at Lander's today. After speaking with some sales rep's I heard that it was actually one of the Lander's sons trucks...
IMG_5624.jpg

IMG_5625.jpg

IMG_5627.jpg

Looks like a truck that was built at Bobby Moran's place.

I saw it out there one day. I think someone built it and the new buyer had to take it to Bobby to get it fixed. I think it had a hack job for a power steering conversion.

I believe that truck has a diesel motor also.

that is right (6.0) I remember hearing it run now. It was at Bobbys shop at the same time mine was there, it is a very nice truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom