Spokane Picture Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

not new to cruisers but new to mud. i finally signed my life away. here is my one owner beauty.
2010 a.jpg

1990. Picked this up two weeks ago. So far put on new tires and wheels, and did the power window fix. Way better than beating up my Benz on the streets of Spokane!
FJ62.jpg

Hey I think I saw your '90 not too long ago around 5 Mile/Indian Trail area???

My wife got me this 60 for Christmas. I had to sell my beloved FJ40 because not very family friendly. I was so bummed and didn't how I could ever figure out getting another one. I love my 60 and can't wait to get started on some major projects this spring!!!
FJ60.1.jpg
FJ60.2.jpg

Hey, saw a grey haired guy today who got on the freeway at post falls and off at evergreen driving a mid 70's fj40 red, nice shape and fast...350? I wrote him a note as we pulled up next to him "IH8MUD?" He nodded. If anybody knows who he is, tell him nice rig!

Hey, saw a grey haired guy today who got on the freeway at post falls and off at evergreen driving a mid 70's fj40 red, nice shape and fast...350? I wrote him a note as we pulled up next to him "IH8MUD?" He nodded. If anybody knows who he is, tell him nice rig!

Might have been Crockett. :cool:

Might have been Crockett. :cool:

No, I know Dave, great guy...was out at his place last week buying parts :D Anyway it was a very clean, nice rig :beer:

Hello from Liberty Lake

Let me know if there is something going on in the area. Would love to meet some local Cruiser Heads.

Tim
FJ40 001.jpg

Hello from Liberty Lake

Let me know if there is something going on in the area. Would love to meet some local Cruiser Heads.

Tim

Looking through this thread again. I've seen your 40 at the Home Depot a couple times I think. The wife and I live just off of Evergreen (since April) so we're fairly close to you.

Damn nice looking 40. She wants it :D

My 71 FJ40.

file-94.jpg

She is EMP proof and my SHTF truck of choice. Family and friends know her as Big Red.

James

New to the LC world

Hey fellow PNW-er's.

I live in Spokane..my FJ isn't really off road worthy, but she is mighty fine for ripping around town.

IMG_9137.jpg

Hey fellow PNW-er's.

I live in Spokane..my FJ isn't really off road worthy, but she is mighty fine for ripping around town.

IMG_9137.jpg

Looks like you've got yourself a project there. I'll keep my eyes open for it when I've got my 62 out (which, sadly, isn't often).

My 1991 otherwise known as "Big Red"

I live over by the airport (GEG). Here is my 1991 LC, nicknamed "Big Red". I get over to the ORV park on occasion, and go wheeling frequently on the weekends, especially after spring has melted most of the snow at decent elevations.

IMG_9684.jpg

IMG_8595.jpg

IMG_3287.jpg

Definitely a good lookin 80.

heres my 62 i picked up a couple months ago from wenatchee

20130125165815490.jpg

20130125165647714.jpg

heres my 62 i picked up a couple months ago from wenatchee

Nice Yakima rack you got there :D

I've got an identical one myself. Handy as hell those things are.

Thanks its come in handy a couple of times, Im getting ready to order the megawarrior basket to go with it

A work still very much in progress:
ONoIIf6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom