Someone recommend a driveline shop in Tucson (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jim S.

SILVER Star
Threads
Want to re-gear the FJC and ARB the front diff. Any recommendations? Thanks, Jim

You know this is going to take like 4 months.

You're gonna have to 'wheel one of the 40s at CruiseMoab. :D

I'm really trying to get right on it. But ...... I might just have to wheel a 40! Seriously I would just like to leave the rig some where for a few days and get it done.

What about Mark Bybee @ Western differential? He still around? He set up a Detroit locker in a Dana 60 of mine years ago, did a great job, still going strong.

Everyone I've talked to has also said Zuk is da man though..

Gary at Axle/Trans rebuilt the rear on my 40, cool deal with him, you can show up with a box full of factory parts and he will just charge for labor. But with him also you need to pull the unit.

Last edited:
Want to re-gear the FJC and ARB the front diff. Any recommendations? Thanks, Jim

If you're in Sierra Vista take the drive to Silver City and look up Bill's Toy Shop. He used to be out of Tucson, for serious toyota stuff I'll drive my vehicles down there.

If you're in Sierra Vista take the drive to Silver City and look up Bill's Toy Shop. He used to be out of Tucson, for serious toyota stuff I'll drive my vehicles down there.

Jim, I used Western Diff (Mark) for my 80 ARB install. Good work. I also used Bill Lee in Silver City for my 40 ARB Install and trans/xfer rebuild. Great work. Bill is at 575-534-3400.

Hope to see you at CM10. Terry

Not sure of the others that have been mentioned here already, but Daryl at Lloyds Transmissions is well known for his experience on Toyota diffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom