Some motivation for the turbo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have the cut off wire loom ends that attach to the locker. Will just need to figure out the wiring.

Definitely not in a rush.

:hmm: Did not know they needed an ECM. Guess I have some reading to do.

12 volt guy may have the easiest solution. Switch panel and loom for newer elockers made to fit the coin pocket of the older mini's. Little pricey for my tight ass but may be worth the coin for simplicity sake.

Geoff , if you are going to pull the control system anyway I would be interested. Price?

I was planning on leaving it in, but I was going to see how easy it is to rip the electronics out since you need it. I just don't know how many ecms the tacos have and what other bull**** its interconnected with. I'll have to get in there and look. You can have it all for free.

Found a few different methods to operate it without the ecu. I have a few relays I can use and would only need a dpdt momentary switch which is cheap. Maybe I could find another power antenna switch like i used for the winch control.

Don't go through the trouble of pulling the harness since i can get this done without it.

Thanks for the offers though guys.

Don't have turbo or e-locker stuff, but lemme know what you need otherwise. My parts is your parts Billiam.

My SAS is done & works great. Couldn't have done it without all the donated parts & help from friends! The awesomeness of this group is priceless!

Damn, I didn't think you'd get it done that quick!

Awesome!

I suggest looking into 3 linking, rather than using the stock radius arms, it only adds one simple link and solves a lot of problems with the radius arms....

I suggest looking into 3 linking, rather than using the stock radius arms, it only adds one simple link and solves a lot of problems with the radius arms....
I like the way you think.
Have not priced rod ends but they can't be that bad...I hope.

If anyone has a lead on an 80 axle let me know.

x2 on the rubber or poly bushings. no need for fancy rod ends. Plus when heims or RE joints wear a bit, the truck will feel like s***.

I'm with Todd & John on this, go bushings.

Autobone wants almost twice as much as a rod end for an 80 bushing. Also if I'm going to link the front the back will be done as well. I will have to look for a cheaper alternative for bushings maybe chevy/ ford.

I keep saying rod ends but I meant flex joints (Johnny joint). Stationary on one end adjustable on the other.

Bone yards suck around here but they did open a new one. I need to check it out, it' only 40 minutes away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom