soa kit u can buy online for an 89 landcruiser? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2inch over shackles running 33x12.5 sidewinders no problems.. oh yeah i have a custom "flat pack " spring set up... it takes 27 years to make it

I'm taking off my 4" lift springs to do a SOA on a budget. I'll let you know how it goes and what the final $$cost/time investment ends up at. For 33's a SOA is not really necessary but can't hurt:)

I'm taking off my 4" lift springs to do a SOA on a budget. I'll let you know how it goes and what the final $$cost/time investment ends up at. For 33's a SOA is not really necessary but can't hurt:)

33s with a spring over is silly. If that's what you plan to run, stay spring under. It's easier, cheaper, better and safer.

A spring over 60 really needs 35-37 in tires. The 36 inch Swampers might be close to ideal.

I like my SOA 60 but it's gone from a daily driver to a special purpose vehicle.

seems a soa kit would be impossible to complete.....
there are so many variables and custom work involved....i.e. (cut n turn) (reweld perches) shock hoops and the list goes on. I would rely on homework and $ that will do the job right. dont skimp on a soa......do it right or dont do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom