So, who's up for a fall colors run to Harlan? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

But you have a 7.XXX:1 first gear.... That counts!!!

Damn, I feel so under sized inthe transfer department. I think I am the only one with just one transfer case. I may not be able to look any of you inthe eyes again. My shame and feeling of unworthiness is too much to put into words.

I can bring the Japanese dick measuring machine to the next event, if you can beat .0045"s you can hold your head high!

And you have a badass 40 so stfu... Lol

Lol.

Yea, I'll get some proper mounts. Just being lazy and cheap.

The duals are sweet. one of the main reasons I went with that set-up. kind of funny that with the 5.3 and duals I ended up having to lengthen my rear driveshaft. it was 4" shorter than the stock powertrain.

Damn, I feel so under sized inthe transfer department. I think I am the only one with just one transfer case. I may not be able to look any of you inthe eyes again. My shame and feeling of unworthiness is too much to put into words.

You are not alone. Not only am I only on one case, I am still all factory for my drive train! No fancy motor or Trans swaps, but I do have my 3.1:1 gears.

Damn, Joe and I are in a class all by ourselves, I do feel somewhat better about myself. Still have low gear envy but we all must have our dreams.

Mark , the granny gear counts since it's super low low low....

Joe, you just fxxxin rock out loud in that 80, you're so badass dual cases aren't worthy of you!

Those 1980's Rancho springs had a starboard & port & I did put them in the correct places.
I moved all the heavy s*** in my cargo hold over to the port side & reduced the listing considerably.

Looking forward to this journey, the UA hit harlan this year, was reading about it & they destroyed trucks all over the park.

Gotta reseal the tcase in my t100 & I think I'm gonna tow the mini down. The "new" trans I put in makes all kinda strange noises & no since killing it on the hiway. Also the t100 is so much eaiser on my poor busted body. Driving all the way to Missouri & back in the mini (while fun) was torture on my back & hips.

Prolly leave early Friday morning as well. Never been, so when I get there I'll get with you guys so I'll know what to do. As far as check in & where to camp & all.. GPS says it's 6.5 hours from my house so I'll want to leave around 4am or so. That way I can be there before noon. Does that sound like when you all will be there?

8.5 hrs for me, so I will be there later....

I will try to leave early enough to get there about noon also

Since I'll be flat towing all the way, it may take me longer than I think, but my plan is to be there by noonish if I'm early I'll hang & wait. If I'm late...I'll be late.

Fat chicks in the Stuckys parking lot is a good source for bed weight.

Also remember that it is in a dry county so buy your adult beverages before you get there

Good advice from all.

Especially the dry county information.

But I did give in to my weakness for changing vehicles & will be towing the mini with something different.

20150911_100908.jpg
I bought a new truck!

Nice!

You should have gone to Tennessee and tried to talk this guy out of his fine tow rig!

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom