so u think u can garden!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looks like too much work for me.

My idea of a garden field full of stuff to eat like deer, cows, fish, pigs and maybe even a duck.

i'm not into gardening but i did write a book on gardening.

It's called "How to make 250K a year with a 1/2 acre of land"

It's all about how to grow pot. It's illegal but it's seriously the biggest cash crop in Cali.

edit.

Last edited:
here is mine. tomatoes, cucombers, peppers, watermelons and cantelopes.
toyota 334.jpg

here is mine. tomatoes, cucombers, peppers, watermelons and cantelopes.

so what is the secret for watermelons? I have never tried them but people that i know that have say they rot on the ground before they ever get big enough to eat.:mad:

that is a nice looking tiller you got there a greek boy!

the tiller is just not the size that I need and am looking to get rid of it.

On the watermelons as soon as I get one i put old grass clippings under it. I have grown them every year with good success.

the tiller is just not the size that I need and am looking to get rid of it.

On the watermelons as soon as I get one i put old grass clippings under it. I have grown them every year with good success.

cragislist that thing!

I get people in here all the time asking for used tillers.

I've never actually grown water mellons on purpose. Rather they just start growing where the rinds/sees were disposed of.

It's always on a grassy hill side and i've never had one rot on me before it ripens. I've also never grown one of much size because of the lack of fertile soil.

Marshall, what do you do for drainage on those raised beds? My wife wanted to do those this year and I was curious.

All yours Marshall I don't garden I just plant palm trees

It's too freaking hot to grow anything here. All I would do is water all day long. Maybe after we get used to the climate I'll go back to tomatoes and peppers. I left my beautiful asparagus bed back in Georgia.

Ahh yes Houston weather. You would think being in Hotlanta would have gotten you used to it. But it really is a totally unbearable area. Great in winter spring and fall. Really crazy humid hot in the summer. And with no breeze. I never really missed the summers in Texas. Except for the trips to Padre Island and the lake.

pretty little girl. My garden hasn't gotten that far yet. Lots of blooms but thats about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom