1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SM420 Plate

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by phlyfish, Feb 21, 2003.

1. phlyfish

phlyfish

I need TWO adapter plates for the SM420. I have emailed Mike Smythe and a friend has emailed him several times but have not heard back from him :'(. &nbsp:Does anyone know what is going on with Spaceghost? If you are still out there how can I get a couple plates?

Anybody????

2. Pin_Head

Pin_Head

Mike's machinist moved away, so he doesn't sell them any more. Too bad, because they were a work of art and relatively cheap. Extreme Bends, Warden's and Classic Cruisers still sell them.

3. SpaceGhost

SpaceGhost

What he said! Sorry If I failed to reply, but here is the latest info:

Machinist is coming home. He is planning his own shop and will be glad to do small runs of custom stuff. No ETA established yet, but someday we will be back in business!

Thanks Charlie for the compliment(s), here and on POR!

4. phlyfish

phlyfish

Thanks for the reply Spaceghost and Pin_Head. Hope he gets back up and running soon. I would hate to have to run this summer with my stock 3 spd when I have a granny tranny begging for use.

Let us know mike when you are back up and running or if I could get a blueprint of the plate to have one made locally?

L8tr