Builds SLOW 71 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We did a 35 mile trail up into the mountians that ended at an old mine. Had a few water crossings and the last miles were more of a ATV trail , so I've got some new pin striping.:) Today we're working our way to Devil's Tower by way of some trails, see how that works out.

Hey, you're dealing with a guy who doesn't own a cell phone, so the pictures we did take will have to wait until I get home. Did some foot hiking today and little of the back roads, most were gravel. Went up Medicine Mountain that is close to 10,000 ft. and it was a steep climb up the one side. The 55 didn't like that too much, third gear for most. I'll admit I'm a flat lander and those steep switchbacks are a big pucker factor for me. :)

Great pictures! We're going through Spearfish on the way to The Badlands. The trees have been beautiful all through the mountians, a lot of beetle and fire damage to the pines though.

Certainly a lot of pine beetle trees around our area. Going over to the badlands (assume the ones in South dakota) you'll be driving right by my house. Enjoy the drive!

That's cool, we left Devils Tower and drove @ 25 miles forest roads to Sundance, awesome ride. Went through Badlands which is always a fun time, just amazing landscape. Spending the night in Murdo right off 90. With over a 1000 miles to get home, we're leaving early and taking a run for it.

Made it home, after a 900 hundred mile run, a long day! The tailgate motor started working in the driveway, great. I've got another redo list started and will start with the header collectors, going v band. Then on to the full float rear.

Anyway, here's some pictures....

Crossing a creek on our way to Lee City, an old mining camp. Not much there but what's left of a log cabin...great drive with huge views.
IMG_3340.JPG

Running a FS road from the Devil's Tower to Sundance, more monster Wyoming views.
IMG_3350.JPG

my Wife took the one of me playing in the creek and I ran up the hill for the other. You got to have a splash picture.

We seen so many things in nature, rivers, mountains, geysers, rocks that were truly mind blowing, it's not hard to think an ET had made them.

There were two people climbing it the day we were there. The park closes it to climbers in June to let the Native Americans pray in peace by it.

These guys held up traffic for awhile, didn't give a care at all..

IMG_3332.JPG

IMG_3335.JPG

Here's the Green River Lake, that was in Expedition Portal this edition...
IMG_3329.JPG

and the Green River with more cruiser content. :)
IMG_3325.JPG

Last edited:
Made it home, after a 900 hundred mile run, a long day! The tailgate motor started working in the driveway, great. I've got another redo list started and will start with the header collectors, going v band. Then on to the full float rear.

Anyway, here's some pictures....

Crossing a creek on our way to Lee City, an old mining camp. Not much there but what's left of a log cabin...great drive with huge views.
View attachment 1325268

Running a FS road from the Devil's Tower to Sundance, more monster Wyoming views.
View attachment 1325271

I have a friend with a couple hundred acres in Sundance. I've only been once, but I swear I want to retire there. Never knew about a FS road from Devil's Tower, but it's something me an Ol Roy can aspire too...

Your pig looks just as good dirty as it does clean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom