Sixth Annual 100s in the Hills Trip Report (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anybody needs space to host pictures please spam me and I'll send you a link. I just don't want to post publicly my account.

@paflytyer @bluecruiser let me know, I believe I sent you the link previously

@gwatts has uploaded some as well.

I think you can post a link to a drive that is okay to share with all and no one can see your other stuff. If you get it set up right.

Don't have a date locked down yet for registration. @paflytyer and I will give plenty of advance warning though. Our aim will be prior to end of March 2017, likely end of February.

And another winner. @colofj62 has been selected to get some of the Wits End raffle items! A really nice 100 Series fuse kit and a glass break tool. I have the address and I'll ship it shortly. Thanks for coming to HIH! Thx @NLXTACY also. @paflytyer and I appreciate everyone that came out.

We're keeping the HIH spirit going in Northern AZ! Hit the trails with @manimal102 and @kelly saad yesterday.

IMG_6703.jpg

Does anyone have photos of the Saturday Black Bear Pass run that Josh (Tacoma Josh) was leading? He wrote a story for Toyota Trails and I'd like a few more photos for that article. Anything with his Tacoma or even the two 40s would be great.

Email me at editor@tlca.org

Thanks!

Only 10 months until HIH7......

Is there a way to sign up to be notified as soon as registration is open for hih7? I really want to do this next year, happened to be there this year in mineral springs area and saw all the hundys bombing around.

@Mr Snappy unfortunately we aren't a tech company with snazzy email reminders and robo Twitter updates. You kind of just have to watch Mud and our webpage. We are two guys that work and have stuff going on. The awesome HIH event is just a hobby. @paflytyer are looking to make progress this year on all fronts, but at the core we are still just a couple of guys organizing a good time for a bunch more cool folks. Hope that makes sense.

@Mr Snappy unfortunately we aren't a tech company with snazzy email reminders and robo Twitter updates. You kind of just have to watch Mud and our webpage. We are two guys that work and have stuff going on. The awesome HIH event is just a hobby. @paflytyer are looking to make progress this year on all fronts, but at the core we are still just a couple of guys organizing a good time for a bunch more cool folks. Hope that makes sense.
Yep, sure does, I figured it was a stretch, but hey, if you don't ask...
On another note, if you ever get up to the Prescott area to do some off-roading, give me a holler... been wanting to do smiley rock.

Does anyone have photos of the Saturday Black Bear Pass run that Josh (Tacoma Josh) was leading? He wrote a story for Toyota Trails and I'd like a few more photos for that article. Anything with his Tacoma or even the two 40s would be great.

Email me at editor@tlca.org

Thanks!

Only 10 months until HIH7......

Just sent several to the tlca.org address. A couple of Josh leading with all of the 100's trailing and a few up close (we were #2 behind him) on the way over Ophir. Also got a close up of the damage - looked like he took a bullet.

BTW - it has been mentioned in this post prior, but Josh did a great job leading. Talking everyone over the hard parts, calm on the CB, keeping everyone tight together, etc. Hope to see him back next year.

Yep, sure does, I figured it was a stretch, but hey, if you don't ask...
On another note, if you ever get up to the Prescott area to do some off-roading, give me a holler... been wanting to do smiley rock.
We have been talking about Smiley Rock, we were going to do it last weekend but it didn't work out. Let me know, there are a few of us here in Flagstaff that want to go.

That'd be cool. Got a couple guys here that want to do it too, maybe some Saturday in October?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom