Since Proffitt's is gone (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
GOLD Star
Threads
Since Proffitt's is gone, who are the players in the conversion business? I'm looking at having a 1HD-FT/H151 swapped into my 80.

Torfab in Mukilteo, WA

Tor is the man.

NLxtacy, got a link or something to this Hybrid place?

Cruiser Outfitters, SLC UT you want to talk with Darrel, he's a former shop owner that is doing bits on the side still. he did my HZ-T/H55 swap. PM me if you want his info..

It's on the way. I can easily do the BEBs and perform the physical installation, but I don't have time to do the research on all the wiring, clutch hydraulics, etc. Let alone perform all that stuff.

1HZ/1HD-T powered 80 series trucks are now available for import.

Swapping one seems like a pricey direction to go in when you can get an entire truck in for $20K not including shipping costs.

That said, Tor and Georg would be my go-to guys.

There is Diesel Toys in San Antonio, but I don't know anything about them.

There is Diesel Toys in San Antonio, but I don't know anything about them.

I think they deal mostly in 1KZ/1KD swaps, but you never know.

Here's the number for Georg at Valley Hybrids in Stockton CA (650) 576 2023.
As for as buying a imported HDJ81 it will be RHD vs LHD.

Post back and let us know how everything goes...

What 'bout Robbie aka PowderPig in CO ? Sounds like something 'just up his street' !

For 12000 Euro you can buy one in Europe and have shipped for 2500 Usd. LHD and usually low kms. I saw a fully expoed one for 14k Euro.

For 12000 Euro you can buy one in Europe and have shipped for 2500 Usd. LHD and usually low kms. I saw a fully expoed one for 14k Euro.

Where did you see the low miles European one,I am always looking all over central Europe and having a hard time finding a1990 with less then 200k miles that is not beaten to death and rusted away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom